If your website is more than a couple of years old, it could do with a little TLC or some upgrades. Check out our top tips to get you started in 2017.
Digital Marketing and IT training solutions which can be tailored to your requirements and delivered to a group or a one-to-one basis.
We were delighted with the MailChimp training delivered by Navertech, to our team of 9, with different levels of computing skills. David clearly had an excellent grasp of the platform. He was able to cope with staff questions – often at a tangent! – and still keep the session on track. We’d been trying to use MailChimp across a dispersed team of 13 staff, but had been struggling a little. Since our training session with Navertech, everything is working much better.
Comunn na Gàidhlig
A full day training session delivered in a presentation style with ample time for Q&A as the session progresses. The training session covers all the basics of MailChimp including:-
- MailChimp – why use it, benefits and features
- Lists – creating, managing and importing contacts
- Lists – reporting & automation
- Templates – types, make-up, creating & customising
- Campaigns – creating, sending, organising
- Campaigns – testing & scheduling
- Reporting & Measurement
- The MailChimp dashboard
A full day training session delivered in a presentation style with ample time for Q&A as the session progresses. This training session covers the basics of managing a website using WordPress and explores various opportunities to improve or expand your website using themes and plug-ins. Topics covered include:-
- An introduction to WordPress
- Managing media such as images and videos
- Managing posts and pages
- How to find and install themes
- Managing an online shop with WooCommerce
- Optimising your web pages for search engines
- How to find and install plugins, and the dos and don’ts
- Where to host your WordPress website
Google Analytics Training
A half-day training session delivered in a presentation style with ample time for Q&A as the session progresses. This training session covers the basics workings of Google Analytics and which statistics/metrics to pay attention to:-
- Why is Google Analytics so important?
- Logging in, accessing and navigating Google Analytics
- Digging into your Audience
- Understanding where your traffic is coming from
- Learn from User Behaviour
- Measure performance through goal and e-commerce tracking
- Using dashboards and customising
Social Media Training
A full-day training session delivered in a presentation style with ample time for Q&A as the session progresses. This training session covers both an overview of all the various social media platforms and how you can use these as a business.
- An introduction to the various Social Media Platforms
- Using Facebook
- Using Twitter
- Using LinkedIn
- Using TripAdvisor
- Other social media platforms (Pinterest, SnapChat, Instagram)
- The do’s and don’ts of social media
- How to manage your social media in-house, or externally
Digital Marketing Strategy Training
A full-day training session delivered in a presentation style with ample time for Q&A as the session progresses. This is the ultimate digital marketing training course covering all the essential parts of your digital marketing strategy, including:-
- An introduction to digital marketing
- Search Engines
- Online Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
Our training sessions cover the most common digital marketing topics, so if you wish to learn something new, or refresh your knowledge on a specific element of digital marketing, then we can tailor a training course for you.
Training can be delivered from our offices in Thurso, Inverness or Aberdeen. Alternatively, we can travel to your own premises, or we can book external venues, if required.
To enquire or book a place on any of our digital marketing training courses, please call 01847 892892 or email firstname.lastname@example.org